Viridian Plague OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Probably won't get to my animist until Friday early afternoon at the earlier. Looking forward to seeing this game going (well - all of them really).

Keia
Must...finish...last two classes...gah! Why can't I do it? (I will finish them in the next two days. I have put my foot down, so now I have to listen to me :D)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Must...finish...last two classes...gah! Why can't I do it? (I will finish them in the next two days. I have put my foot down, so now I have to listen to me :D)
Yeah, time to put up with what the rest of us have to in listening to you ;)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Do animist's have 4, 6, or 8 skill points per level?

Any particular skill list?

Keia
just jumpstarting the creative juices

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Do animist's have 4, 6, or 8 skill points per level?

Any particular skill list?

Keia
just jumpstarting the creative juices
Oh, I know the basic information already. I could give you all the hit dice sizes and BABs and saves and skills for all 60+ classes...its the super-cool Animist and Spellsworn special abilities that take forever to remember just right...and I won't be satisfied with myself until they're perfect :(

Oh, the answer is 6+Int, with Ranger skills + Diplomacy and Spellcraft :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I figure if I ask for a little piece at a time . . . before you know it, you've got the class!

Keia
who's buying skills for his animist/gladiator - now there's a combo . . .

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
I figure if I ask for a little piece at a time . . . before you know it, you've got the class!

Keia
who's buying skills for his animist/gladiator - now there's a combo . . .
Heehee, there's a reason I picked to do Animist and Spellsworn last, and its not because I secretly have an evil plot against you and Eonthar and want you to never be able to play :D

Those classes both had a large number of involved special abilities...other than those, I can give you the class skeleton lickity-split :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil,

What was the gladiator weapon and armor proficiencies?

Animist better or worse?

Thanks - I know I asked this before - but I can't find it . . .

Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Rystil,

What was the gladiator weapon and armor proficiencies?

Animist better or worse?

Thanks - I know I asked this before - but I can't find it . . .

Keia
Gladiators get all martial weapons, etc, and light armour. Animist gets light and medium nature-friendly armours, but you're still better off using light armour because you can keep your Wis to AC in it. Speaking of Wisdom, its the Animist key-casting stat. Synergy-joy! :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
Speaking of Wisdom, its the Animist key-casting stat. Synergy-joy! :)
Yay me !! And I didn't even know. Though M'ress isn't the smartest girl on the block (with a 9 Int). Hmmm, that will have to do. Guess I will have to find a smart person to stay around. :)

Shields too?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Yay me !! And I didn't even know. Though M'ress isn't the smartest girl on the block (with a 9 Int). Hmmm, that will have to do. Guess I will have to find a smart person to stay around. :)

Shields too?
No shields or you lose some stuff, but you are proficient. As for the 9 Int, well, I'm sure someone will be willing to aid the beautiful and powerful Feldori who's looking for a nice intelligent man to stay with her and help her out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads