• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Viridian Plague OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Probably won't get to my animist until Friday early afternoon at the earlier. Looking forward to seeing this game going (well - all of them really).

Keia
Must...finish...last two classes...gah! Why can't I do it? (I will finish them in the next two days. I have put my foot down, so now I have to listen to me :D)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Must...finish...last two classes...gah! Why can't I do it? (I will finish them in the next two days. I have put my foot down, so now I have to listen to me :D)
Yeah, time to put up with what the rest of us have to in listening to you ;)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Do animist's have 4, 6, or 8 skill points per level?

Any particular skill list?

Keia
just jumpstarting the creative juices

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Do animist's have 4, 6, or 8 skill points per level?

Any particular skill list?

Keia
just jumpstarting the creative juices
Oh, I know the basic information already. I could give you all the hit dice sizes and BABs and saves and skills for all 60+ classes...its the super-cool Animist and Spellsworn special abilities that take forever to remember just right...and I won't be satisfied with myself until they're perfect :(

Oh, the answer is 6+Int, with Ranger skills + Diplomacy and Spellcraft :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I figure if I ask for a little piece at a time . . . before you know it, you've got the class!

Keia
who's buying skills for his animist/gladiator - now there's a combo . . .

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
I figure if I ask for a little piece at a time . . . before you know it, you've got the class!

Keia
who's buying skills for his animist/gladiator - now there's a combo . . .
Heehee, there's a reason I picked to do Animist and Spellsworn last, and its not because I secretly have an evil plot against you and Eonthar and want you to never be able to play :D

Those classes both had a large number of involved special abilities...other than those, I can give you the class skeleton lickity-split :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil,

What was the gladiator weapon and armor proficiencies?

Animist better or worse?

Thanks - I know I asked this before - but I can't find it . . .

Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Rystil,

What was the gladiator weapon and armor proficiencies?

Animist better or worse?

Thanks - I know I asked this before - but I can't find it . . .

Keia
Gladiators get all martial weapons, etc, and light armour. Animist gets light and medium nature-friendly armours, but you're still better off using light armour because you can keep your Wis to AC in it. Speaking of Wisdom, its the Animist key-casting stat. Synergy-joy! :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
Speaking of Wisdom, its the Animist key-casting stat. Synergy-joy! :)
Yay me !! And I didn't even know. Though M'ress isn't the smartest girl on the block (with a 9 Int). Hmmm, that will have to do. Guess I will have to find a smart person to stay around. :)

Shields too?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Yay me !! And I didn't even know. Though M'ress isn't the smartest girl on the block (with a 9 Int). Hmmm, that will have to do. Guess I will have to find a smart person to stay around. :)

Shields too?
No shields or you lose some stuff, but you are proficient. As for the 9 Int, well, I'm sure someone will be willing to aid the beautiful and powerful Feldori who's looking for a nice intelligent man to stay with her and help her out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads