• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Viridian Plague OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
No shields or you lose some stuff, but you are proficient. As for the 9 Int, well, I'm sure someone will be willing to aid the beautiful and powerful Feldori who's looking for a nice intelligent man to stay with her and help her out :)
Man, woman, either, whatever - maybe a nice intelligent Nymph? ;)

Working on the background for M'ress. I have the recent stuff. I'm working on the beginning.

but it will keep till tomorrow. Who knows, maybe the encyclopedia will get updated ;) (I'm just teasing!)

Nite!
Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Man, woman, either, whatever - maybe a nice intelligent Nymph? ;)

Working on the background for M'ress. I have the recent stuff. I'm working on the beginning.

but it will keep till tomorrow. Who knows, maybe the encyclopedia will get updated ;) (I'm just teasing!)

Nite!
Keia
G'night!

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
RA, It was obviously a mistake to have dropped from the new games cause I thought they would have been started but I’m not asking back in but I would like to be officially added to the alternate list for this game... :)

Nephtys

First Post
Helping with the whistling...

I can't wait taking my Dragonlady out for a spin. Maybe a little solo-game? :heh:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Nephtys said:
Helping with the whistling...

I can't wait taking my Dragonlady out for a spin. Maybe a little solo-game? :heh:
I keep telling myself I'll finish those two classes this weekend. With Keia and maybe others away at Origins, it just might happen :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
I keep telling myself I'll finish those two classes this weekend. With Keia and maybe others away at Origins, it just might happen :)
I'm thinking that "this Weekend" is a euphemism for "Never, quit bugging me" . . .

Plus, Rystil is still sick . . .
Rystil said:
Heehee, once I get unsick, I'll do Spellsworn and then Animist
And two days haven't gone by yet
Rystil said:
Must...finish...last two classes...gah! Why can't I do it? (I will finish them in the next two days. I have put my foot down, so now I have to listen to me )
:) ;)

Just teasing . . .
Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
When the Encyclopedia was updated . . . I got all excited, but it was for naught.

<Sniff>

Keia ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads