• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Viridian Plague OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
A new IC thread . . . can new character classes be far away? :)

Keia
Well, I have the abilities partway done. Even I am astounded now that I look back on it over just how many abilities I have to write up for the Animist...Finishing the chart alone, without even describing the abilities, took three hours :heh:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Finishing the chart alone, without even describing the abilities, took three hours :heh:

I dislike you in ways you cannot possibly fathom rather now! :lol:

Don’t worry I’ll still get it copied over when it gets published. :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
I dislike you in ways you cannot possibly fathom rather now! :lol:

Don’t worry I’ll still get it copied over when it gets published. :)
Oh, uhm, well, its not the numbers part of the chart. That took 5 minutes. It was writing all those durned abilities--so many that multiple levels needed to take several lines to fit them all :D

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Oh, uhm, well, its not the numbers part of the chart. That took 5 minutes. It was writing all those durned abilities--so many that multiple levels needed to take several lines to fit them all :D

Oh, well it be like a 5 minute chart for me then. ;) I copy and paste like a champ. :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Oh, well it be like a 5 minute chart for me then. ;) I copy and paste like a champ. :)
Here's a neat trick you can do to prepare--it has a nonstandard spell progression, *but* its exactly the same as the Champion if you take away the +1 domain spells :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Here's a neat trick you can do to prepare--it has a nonstandard spell progression, *but* its exactly the same as the Champion if you take away the +1 domain spells :)

Cool! :D 5 'Find and Replace" and the spell chart will be done. :)

PS I sent you an email. :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Bump :) Everyone still here? I know Rystil has lots to do, but don't want to leave anyone hanging in either game.

If you end up having lost a few, you could perhaps combine the last 2 games into one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads