• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Viridian Plague OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Ok, debating between the two Nymphs. Think an Auran might fit the archer concept a bit more, and I can always rest normaly instead of symbiosis, if I remember right...

I'll crunch her up
You're correct :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
BS:
[SBLOCK]
I'd be willing to lay a bet that enough of them actually dropped to allow you to play both. Will you play those?
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
I'd be willing to lay a bet that enough of them actually dropped to allow you to play both. Will you play those?
So you’re going to make Bront wait till three people drop so I can play those two?

[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Roll 1:
[5,5,4] = (14)
[5,4,4] = (13)
[5,4,4] = (13)
[6,4,4] = (14)
[6,6,5] = (17)
[6,4,2] = (12)
[4,4,3] = (11)

Hrm, tempting... I'm feeling lucky though, so drop the 17.

[6,5,5] = (16)
[6,5,1] = (12)
[6,4,3] = (13)
[6,2,1] = (9)
[5,4,2] = (11)
[6,4,2] = (12)
[6,6,4] = (16)
I can't remember if I drop the 16 if this qualifies, but I think it does. Not bad. The other was a bit better for some stats, but this will work. Drop the 9 (That's what I get for being greedy).
Bront--you're right that you can't reroll the second set of stats, even if you drop the 16. Not bad, though--and with racial bonuses, those stand to increase to even greater heights :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden::[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
Nope, I just revised the encounters to accomodate 8 (including 1 cohort) :)
Cool, then I will probably do that then... but lets pretend I'm not so I can show you why I chose Xarata and wasn't truly metagaming about it. :\
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Bront--you're right that you can't reroll the second set of stats, even if you drop the 16. Not bad, though--and with racial bonuses, those stand to increase to even greater heights :)
Yup, should be fun :) I'm begining to miss the first roll though :(. Oh well, win some, loose some.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
OK, sounds fair :)
You should have my last email by now. I think you can see why I chose Xarata. It is the best place for her master or I would be pretty much forced to play her with only her single humanoid placeholder.
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads