• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vitual Warriorz: In The Beginning...

hafrogman

Adventurer
Caine makes his way over to the table with the others and gently lowers himself to the bench, wincing as it creaks ominously beneath him. Damn human sized chairs, it's not like the game designers didn't know people could play other races. He yawns, revealing a mouth full of yellow tusks.

"So. . ."

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - I could have sworn I saw a GM post where a maid said something to me and skeletons were attacking the town and everyone in the tavern except us fell unconscious but now it's gone! That is so weird...)

"They should be right behind me," Lily replies, taking a seat. "So...new spell. Good deal. Been practicing a bit myself. Training and...meditating." Not really knowing what a real monk did, she took a guess. "Anyway, once we're all together I think we're going to find someone who needs our help."

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
A skinny human girl walks up to the table. "Well hello-ya. Whats can I gets ya fer?" She looks around nervously then slips Roy a note.

[sblock=For Roy]I am in dire need of assistance. My wife was taken by the white witch. Please meet me tomorrow underneath the town clock at precisely one pm.

- Anonymous[/sblock]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
"Mead" Roy answers as he takes the note. When the girl has gone he reads it and puts it on the table grinning at Lily. "Who's been teaching you divination spells?"

renau1g

First Post
"Must be all that mediatating you've been doing... maybe I should get into that" Kef will pipe up, while petting his toad Wart.

Last edited:

kinem

Adventurer
Wu sets down his bow and sits with the others. "Wine, please. Elven if you have it" he tells the waitress.

"Whatcha got there, Roy?"

Shayuri

First Post
Lily reaches out and snags the note that Roy put on the table.

"Tomorrow at one..." she sighs with exasperation. "Not to break character, but it'd be nice if these things didn't just assume you could be on at any given moment of any given day, you know?"

She tosses the note back out onto the table for others to read.

Remove ads