• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vorpal bunny explained!

lukelightning

First Post
I figured out how the Killer Rabbit from the Holy Grail managed to be so deadly!

Because it is such a small animal, its teeth have a damage die of 1. Adding the vorpal quality to it, its damage goes to infinity, because its die rolls are always maximum!

It could also be 1d2 if its has Gauntlets of Destruction. Then again, considering you would expect it to be at least Level 25 to have a Vorpal weapon, and I'm not really sure the Knights of the Round Table were even Paragon Tier... it's probably no real surprise they got killed. Good thing they had a level 30 artifact with them, although where they got that is anyone's guess. Seems to have been a one-shot, so that's probably not unbalanced.

DemonLord57

First Post
It could also be 1d2 if its has Gauntlets of Destruction. Then again, considering you would expect it to be at least Level 25 to have a Vorpal weapon, and I'm not really sure the Knights of the Round Table were even Paragon Tier... it's probably no real surprise they got killed. Good thing they had a level 30 artifact with them, although where they got that is anyone's guess. Seems to have been a one-shot, so that's probably not unbalanced.
Probably custom-tailored for the campaign, too. Maybe even for that encounter specifically.

underfoot007

First Post
I figured out how the Killer Rabbit from the Holy Grail managed to be so deadly!

Because it is such a small animal, its teeth have a damage die of 1. Adding the vorpal quality to it, its damage goes to infinity, because its die rolls are always maximum!

Is this really a 4E rules question ?

Palladion

Adventurer

DMs can put an artifact into a campaign to serve a purpose, I think the holy hand grenade definitely fits that bill. Use an artifact to destroy an unbeatable enemy, very epic!

Heh heh, vorpal bunny. Monster design...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads