• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vote for the next Chicago Gameday!!!

When would you like to see the next Chicago Gameday happen?

• October 25

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • November 8

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • November 15

Votes: 24 66.7%

MattyHelms

First Post
Painfully said:
November 7-9 are the dates for Rock-Con in Rockford, IL. So, I'm voting for the other two dates.

Please remember you can vote for more than one date in the poll.

For those who might want to visit Rock-Con, I will say that hotel prices are very reasonable in Rockford, and that the convention presents a wide variety of games and dealers. There is also a full resaurant inside the facitlity!

D'oh - I'd hate to lost too much attendance to Rock-Con!!!!

Well, keep voting people. We'll keep this up for a while yet before we decide on a final date and start planning our games.

Thanks,
Matt

MattyHelms

First Post
Stormprince said:
Heck, I might even be able to make it to one of these, just for giggles and grins if nothin' else. ;)

Christopher

We'd love to have you! Keep your eyes peeled for the final date and more details.

Thanks,
Matt

MattyHelms

First Post
Just a bump to keep the voting going...

It's looking close between October 25th and November 15th. I suppose we'll finalize the date in the next week or so.

Thanks,
Matt

Mark said:
I'm partial to the day after my b-day, the 25th of October... :)
Don't worry Mark--if it's one of those other days, I'm sure I can find a way to help us all celebrate your birthday.

I could bake something.

How about some brownies?

Here kitty, kitty, kitty! :p

MattyHelms

First Post
Mark said:
I'm partial to the day after my b-day, the 25th of October... :)

I'm trying to think of some sort of joke about celebrating with giant bears, but I have nothing. Nothing but shame, that is.

Remove ads