W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
]ooc[i am having computer issues right now...it wont let me on the net. i am on a friend's laptop so my posting will be lessened to a degree.
i have posted a third level update, with the exp as you had posted ( i read the '50 points were included' post). the updates are in yellow. thanks in advance for every one's patience!!

any objections to pendrake claiming the potion of bull's strength?]/ooc[

]ooc[Special! dm and judge take note: ]/ooc[
[sblock=Rea and Wik]
i have recently discovered that i have chosen a feat tht is not on the acceptable feat list in the mechanics thread. to alluviate this, may i change out shield specializaton for improved subduel? i was not trying to pull a fast one on ayone, and i am very sorry for my lack of researching the rules on acceptable feats.

david j.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Wik

First Post
[sblock=Scott]
Ha! I never noticed that! I'm a little surprised it made it past the character judges, truth be told. I think they'd be the ones you'd have to talk to, but I'm not that concerned.

I don't know about this "improved subdual" - is that in the SRD Feat list?. I see it looks like you've deleted your PC (?), so I can't suggest any feat to replace it. Combat Expertise would make sense (since it's a defensive feat), as would dodge, or one of the Armour Optimization feats from the LEW feat list. But, yeah, talk to a character judge. And don't worry too much about computer problems. Just get back when you can, eh?
[/sblock]

Everyone else: Lemme know when we're levelled, and ready to go, kay?

Scott DeWar

[sblock=Wik and Rea]
nothing was erased, only added via cut and paste for expediancy. i like the dodge idea to justify the ac thing. i found the improved subduel in the rules and mechanics thread. another possibility is dodge and two weapon fighting. i have been thinking of droppin the shield and getting a mwk l.sword named ilks bane and a cutlass nameed halina's defense. the story would be his didication of defending children, when possible, for pennance of striking Hukk...even though he was under a spell.

Wik, is it possible to take a moment to get these weapons in this intermission? i figure it would cost: longsword, 315/2 = 158 gp, 24 craft points (32 X 1.2=38.4, 39 X .6=23.4) and cutlass, 320/2 = 160 gp, 24 craft points for a total of 318 gp and 48 craft points.

edit: re character sheet...wtf ! ? it was still there when i looked to edit, but as you said...it wasn't there...fixed by re-adding code commands, but now i cannot get the spoiler blocks to open...do they open for you? character sheet update: ekiminated spoiler blocks in character sheet.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
Wik said:
Ah, forgot about the "loot". The temple will ID everything for you - especially since you've just brought back so many children, and plan on rescuing at least two more!

Potions: Cat's Grace, Bull's Strength.
Scrolls: Divine Favour, Scorching Ray.

Cepheus would like a look at the small dagger with rune. Anything special about it?

Corwyn

First Post
Seeing as we are taking on a new party member I suggest we split all our treasure now.

So that includes all the other caches we have.

Who has a list ?

Ceph. you interested in that potion of cat's grace?

Wik

First Post
BigB said:
Cepheus would like a look at the small dagger with rune. Anything special about it?

Ha ha. I forgot about that one. Looking through my notes....

Yeah, it's a small-sized dagger made out of adamantine. It's masterwork, but not magical.

BigB

First Post
Looking the dagger over Cepheus seems pleased with the craftmanship.I would very much like to keep this dagger if no one objects you can subtract the amount we would get for selling it from my share.

Scott DeWar

BigB said:
Looking the dagger over Cepheus seems pleased with the craftmanship.I would very much like to keep this dagger if no one objects you can subtract the amount we would get for selling it from my share.
]ooc[no prob here with you getting it.]/ooc[

Corwyn

First Post
Treasure

Masterwork Scimitar (small)
Masterwork Dagger Silver with lilly engraved on hilt
Masterwork Rapier (Aiken)
Masterwork Adamantine Dagger (Cepheus)

30 GP
25 GP
10 GP
182.8 GP
Total 247.8 = 61.9 GP per person

Potion Cat's Grace
Potion Bull's Strength (Pendrake)

Scrolls: Divine Favour, Scorching Ray

Wand of cure light 1st lvl 20 charges (Solange)

PS Solange already has a wand of cure light 1st lvl with 30 charges that was a present from the temple moms first time round

Ok this is what we still had left plus the stuff from the silo.
Anyone have a problem with what everyone has taken into possession?
Anyone want anything else from the list?

Aiken won't mind the Cat's grace Potion... but doesn't want to be greedy.

BigB

First Post
Corwyn said:
Treasure

Masterwork Scimitar (small)
Masterwork Dagger Silver with lilly engraved on hilt
Masterwork Rapier (Aiken)
Masterwork Adamantine Dagger (Cepheus)

30 GP
25 GP
10 GP
182.8 GP
Total 247.8 = 61.9 GP per person

Potion Cat's Grace
Potion Bull's Strength (Pendrake)

Scrolls: Divine Favour, Scorching Ray

Wand of cure light 1st lvl 20 charges (Solange)

PS Solange already has a wand of cure light 1st lvl with 30 charges that was a present from the temple moms first time round

Ok this is what we still had left plus the stuff from the silo.
Anyone have a problem with what everyone has taken into possession?
Anyone want anything else from the list?

Aiken won't mind the Cat's grace Potion... but doesn't want to be greedy.

Aiken can have the Cat's grace potion as far as Cepheus is concerned. We can take whatever we have left to di Senzio's Magical Shop to sell.

Remove ads