W2a: The Doublemurder Goblins (Manzanita Judging)

Gobletchica

First Post
OOC: I call the second goblin. Alchemist's fire, a smokestick, 65 silver pieces and a silver dagger. that's cool. Don't worry about the mess up Wik, you caught it by the next post.

Last edited:

Jerrand Redband

First Post
ooc:That leaves #3 for me 3flasks acid, 20gp, a half bottle of rum, and anti toxic in case the rum is bad LOL

ooc2: Jerrand seeing that the stuff belongs to the boy and his father hopes that they will come back but He makes note of where it's at as the party leaves and will come back to take it to them should they not

Wik

First Post
Alright. Gear is divvied up, for the most part. I'll make a record tomorrow, when I get off work.

You make your way through the rain, and come across the "thirsty lizard brewery" almost purely by accident. The ramshackle building seems to be pressed down by the furious tempest, and the gutters seem to gush out a geyser of filthy rainwater. A single sign, showing an intoxicated lizard taking refuge in a bottle of grog, swings moddily over the front door.

The thick green-tinted windows line much of the ground floor, as well as the second floor - in any case, they are obviously locked. However, a skilled rogue could always try to pick them... if you had a rogue in your number. Judging by the flickering ligiht playing on the front window, there is someone - or something - in a main room lit by candlelight.

A quick perimeter of the building reveals that there is a quick climb to a balcony that leads to a locked door. Underneath this balcony is a set of cellar doors, chained shut. Around back of the house, there is a barred window that has been shattered; the bars are distant enough that Tor would be able to fit through, if given time, but this squeeze would be beyond the rest of you.

Knight Otu

First Post
"If that wolf was supposed to run back here alone, do you think there's a way for it to enter? I don't think howling to get entry is a good way to stay hidden."

(Semabin would favor a stealthy approach for now - he is unsure if the building has been given up by its original owners, or if it is simply occupied by the goblins.)

Robichaud

Explorer
Huddled under a half-burnt cloak, and with a shoddy bale of wet feathers doing a poor job of pretending to be her familiar back on her shoulder, Jamilee pow-wows with the rest of the party. Preferably somewhere out of direct sight from the building's windows. "We could do that. Kaff. It would be hrnave of you. If things go hrnwrong, yell, and we'll crack a window, storm in?"

She starts looking around for something largish, yet manageable, so as best to inflict some property damage with - a rain barrel, bench, or chair, maybe.

Remove ads