W2a: The Doublemurder Goblins (Manzanita Judging)

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Jerrand

"Sorry, I'm new to the city," Jerrand replies to Jamilee as he unwinds a few yards of his rope. "If you could help me with this Lady Tor? Semabin do you know the way to the docks?"

[sblock=ooc]Not much of a use ropes person so I could use any assist I can get will roll up after everyone is posted. That is if the goblin complies.[/sblock]

Wik

First Post
the goblin goes wide-eyed at the notion of being tied up, and will put up a fight. In fact, it is ready to kill or be killed at the thought. Frothing at the mouth as Jerrand gets near, it screams "DIE!" and moves for it's wand.

OOC: This is really a surprise round. Both Jamilee and the goblin can go... initiative can be rolled, to see who goes first. The goblin *really* doesn't want to be captured.

Wik

First Post
OOC: As for the docks, you could all figure out the way. After all, it's where this violent storm is coming from.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Jerrand

ooc: guess we end up with one more ded goblin shame though like to get him to the authorities to be put under a truth spell

Jerrand drops the rope he was holding as he advanced on the goblin and draws his mace.

initiative 12

Wik

First Post
OOC: If Jamilee gets to act first, it's an instant coup-de-grace. She does, after all, have her sword on the gobbo's neck.

Robichaud

Explorer
Jamilee has no compunctions against giving the goblin the quick end it so desperately seems to want, if she catches it before it gets a chance to make its move. And she's pretty fast.

(Initiative 17. Even if she loses initiative, she'll attack and probably hit: 1d20+6=23, 1d6+1=5)

Last edited:

Wik

First Post
With one snap of the wrist, the goblin is dead - the tip of a blade slashing across the windpipe. It falls to the mud, making a squishing sound as it splashes down.

OOC: Any plans? Checking the bodies? Discussing options?

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Jerrand

ooc: we saved the boys father (main goal) but it seems there's more going on isn't d&d grand

Jerrand looks at the goblin,"Stupid, it should have just surrendered. What was it saying about there being more?"he asks Jamilee."If there are more, I believe we should warn the town watch, but by the time we find the guard and convince them others like the boy and his father could be hurt. Maybe we should all investiagate this together, if we see the town watch on the way then we can talk to them."Jerrand looks to the others a small smile plays across his face,"Anyone up for a little adventure?" he asks the group.

Gobletchica

First Post
"Alright, how about we stop dawdling about and get that other band of goblins. As long as we're already out here in the rain, we might as well help the local guards." Tor says.

Remove ads