W3: The Eidolon (Bront Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: I could be interested in Floating Disk, Identify (that one cost too much to learn in scroll) and Repair Minor Damage.

Patlin

Explorer
Total XP Rewards (Base + 8 Months' Time XP)
T'Ranis: 1,300 + 1,600 XP = 2,900 XP total

Inactive PCs will be dropped off at the start of the next chapter, as it is not a particularly violent chapter and it is a good dropping off point. New hires may be available.

ooc: My account is now working again. Was I dropped as inactive, or is T'Ranis still up for shooting things?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: We haven't dropped you off, so I think T'Ranis is around.

Tondrek claps his hands when he sees the ship begin to land. He excitedly tells the ship how he's going to find some parts for his new-friendy-friend. Not that he doesn't think the ship is not his friend. Majesty is his bestest friend thats a ship and not a forgey-forge or homongulous or golem or...

Tondrek waves excitedly as the caravan leader addresses them. Before Rufus or the others can speak, the half-orc emotes, "I need junk! Waste metal for my new bestest friend that's not the ship or that forgey-forge! Maybe some tools too? Metal-bendy and twisty ones? I can fix stuff up too if you need, I'm good with stuff!" He shows of the master-crafted shield and mace that he made as proof.

OOC: He's looking for Mwk artisan tools (metalworking) and some more scrap-metal (37.5 gp worth). He'll try to get a bargain if he can use any of his craft/infusions to tinker for them.

Velmont

First Post
"I would be in need of some high quality ink and inkpen for arcane scribing. Would you have that in stock by any chance?" asks Haltash

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
T'Ranis comes from a race of Xenophobes. He's beginning to accept his travelling companions as allies, but does not willingly enter into negotiations with outsiders. He has no prejudice against half-orcs (at least no more than against any non-githzerai) and sees no reason to interfere with Tondrek's attempt at diplomacy.

He keeps his crossbow close at hand, half expecting treachery, as unlikely as that might seem from a merchant caravan. He stays alert, looking about for enemies or some sign the merchants might be hostile.

ooc: Spot, listen and sense motive all at +7

T'Ranis will activate his inertial armor psi-like ability.

ooc: Submitted and approved for ECL 4. (Fairly minor as he doesn't gain a hit die or class level.)

Last edited:

Solange

First Post
OOC: I could be interested in Floating Disk, Identify (that one cost too much to learn in scroll) and Repair Minor Damage.
OOC: I had a post here... those are fine. Lori wanted Grease, Jump, and I think Expeditious Retreat. We only have 2 days at the moment, so take 2 (assuming you can pay the scribing cost).

Wik

First Post
OOC: Glad to have you back, Patlin. You haven't missed too much... I've been posting way too infrequently. :(

Tondrek is able to quickly make negotiations. Soon, he discovers that Baren's Caravan is a fast-moving caravan that seems to sell numerous items that date back to the last war. Half-used wands of magic missile. Potions of questionable value (at least five years old). Scrolls. And various knick-knacks.

Putting forward your claims, all are quickly available "At bargain rates!" Baren enthuses. Looking over his wares, you soon discover that he has much to offer:

Magical Weapons: Any magical/masterwork weapon under 2,500 GP in value.
Magical Armour: Any Magical Armour (or masterwork armour) under 1500 GP in value.
ALl Other items: Any item under 500 GP in value.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: I don't think we've been paid or received loot this adventure, so T'Ranis doesn't have the cash to buy anything of consequence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads