W3: The Eidolon (Bront Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tondrek pays for what scavenge metal he needs for his construction.

OOC: Not really a lot of money for anything else. This stop is mostly for the crew I guess.

stonegod

OOC: I'm going on vacation to Vancouver from the 7th-13th, so don't expect much from me then. Maybe I'll see Wik in person. ;)

Patlin

Explorer
If the shopping is without incident, T'Ranis will return to the ship, ready to once more take up the hunt.

Patlin

Explorer
Based on the message in Wik's profile from 4 days ago, it looks like this adventure needs to be closed. Agreements? Disagreements?

stonegod

Based on the message in Wik's profile from 4 days ago, it looks like this adventure needs to be closed. Agreements? Disagreements?
Yes (I was going to post this, busy as conf). No judge can take over (I believe Patlin, Mog, and I are the only really remaining judges). So, we'll have to can it. :(

That leaves me 1/4 addies actually finishing for my characters.

Patlin

Explorer
Ouch. Given how stretched I am for time, it's sort of scary to be referred to as one of the few remaining judges!

stonegod

Ouch. Given how stretched I am for time, it's sort of scary to be referred to as one of the few remaining judges!

Bront resigned, RA is judging MIA (mostly over in LEW, doesn't judge addies anyway), Wik is now out. So that leaves us three. I wasn't kidding about trying to recruit new blood previously.

This puppy still have life in it, but the administrative side could use some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads