Waiting 300 Seconds before clicking another button?

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
I know you don't want spam.

But five minutes?

I could read a long thread, and would be unable to "laugh" at someone in the beginning, and xp someone near the end?

Is it a change or an error?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Changed recently because people were spamming the Gygax thread with hundreds of clicks making the latest awards feed useless.

Joe Liker

First Post
Changed recently because people were spamming the Gygax thread with hundreds of clicks making the latest awards feed useless.
That feels like a cockroach-and-bazooka solution. Can't you come up with something more elegant?

Waiting 5 minutes to Undo XP that you've clicked by mistake is kind of annoying.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
That feels like a cockroach-and-bazooka solution. Can't you come up with something more elegant?

I don't write the code; it's just a product I use. My ability to alter it is very, very limited to merely changing a few options in the admin panel.

Joe Liker

First Post
I don't write the code; it's just a product I use. My ability to alter it is very, very limited to merely changing a few options in the admin panel.
Well, for what it's worth, the ability to click is far more useful to me than the awards feed, which I never look at.

Just one user's opinion.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure

For the record, I hereby admit all guilt of this action. It is my fault. I am sorry. Really.

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
body snatchers.jpg
[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Wow, [MENTION=36150]Herobizkit[/MENTION], that was almost a year ago! Thanks! I did find a hack to get past it, and someone else found one even better then mine.

Remove ads