• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Want to Work for Paizo?

Pour

First Post
Would you guys prefer a regular .doc file for the writing sample? I just so happened to have finished a rather in-depth supplement for my campaign and would love to use it as my sample, but it's a PDF. It also includes some unlicensed artwork (though for entirely personal uses) that I don't want to include if it'll hurt my chances.

James Jacobs

Adventurer
I don't know if the actual job posting lists a format preference, but as long as it's a document we can open and read, it's fine. PDFs work, as do .doc files (but NOT .docX files from the latest version of Word!). RTF files work well also. We don't really care much about layout for the writing sample; just the words. So a copy/paste into an email even works... as long as it retains basic grammar elements like paragraph indents and punctuation and all that, of course!

WesSchneider

First Post
Just a reminder, we're totally taking our time choosing our next hire, so please pass word of this opening on! We're looking to assemble a real pool of superstars before making any decision. Thanks all and keep those resumes coming!

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Awww, I thought this might be a call for freelancers.

I suspect the people you want to fill "receptionist", "assistant", "intern" and "warehouse dude" are a wee bit less senior than many of the folks you'll find around here.

Good luck though, -- N

Cergorach

The Laughing One
I can't speak to the CSR question, but I can to the telecommuting one. Since we operate on a VERY deadline driven business model AND we benefit from having a think-tank type environment, telecommuting is not really an option for us. It's just not really part of the corporate culture of Paizo, on one level, and on another the delays that can introduce into our process as we wait for emails or whatever to come through at odd last-minute hours can really hurt a schedule.

If only Paizo would spring for the 1/day round trip teleport spell ;-)

Remove ads