• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

War of the Dragon Queen Distribution

Case Huge Distribution

• 6 huge rare, 0 uncommon

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 5 huge rare, 1 uncommon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 huge rare, 2 uncommon

• 3 huge rare, 3 uncommon

• 2 huge rare, 4 uncommon

Votes: 25 41.0%
  • 1 huge rare, 6 uncommon

• 0 huge rare, 6 uncommon

• Didn't buy by the case

Votes: 33 54.1%

Sammael

Adventurer
Why is this a poll? The distribution is very well known: there are 2 huge rares and 4 huge uncommons in every case.

Kunimatyu

First Post
WotC has stated there is a a 2:1 uncommon/rare huge ratio, and that there are 2 rares in a case(6 packs) -- the poll is meaningless.

AntiStateQuixote

Enemy of the State
I ordered three cases. Each case had 2 rare and 4 uncommon huge figures. Problem . . . all six huge figures in each of the three cases were the same . . .

3 Aspects of Tiamat
3 Aspects of Bahamut
3 Displacer Beast Pack Lords
3 Bluespawn Godslayers
3 Huge Fire Elementals
3 Purple Worms

Trading on Maxminis seems to be remedying the problem.

Graf

Explorer
There are some distribution issues.
Both a friend and I got a case… we both got tiamat and the dracolich, mountain troll, and bluespawn dragonslayer.
Almost entirely evil. I got 8 non-evil figures, he got 3. Of our 6 non-huge rares we had 3 in common.

The smaller rares are a little bit more randomly distributed but they’re obviously working it to make sure that cases function like booster packs (i.e. there are decent ones, like we got, and terrible ones with the eldritch giant and the tundra rider).
So the people who “draw” the weaker cases have to buy till they strike it rich.

"weaker?"

Personally I want a bunch of elderitch giants. I prepared to paint some storm giants to complete the Creation Schema story but now will not have to. Tiamat I need but one the giants I could use 4+.

Cases come Tuesday. Until then...... (impatiently waiting.....)

Swiftbrook

First Post
Kunimatyu said:
WotC has stated there is a a 2:1 uncommon/rare huge ratio, and that there are 2 rares in a case(6 packs) -- the poll is meaningless.

Yes WotC has "stated", but I'm just currious as to what is actually happening. Intent and reality can be two different things. My case arrives later.

-Swiftbrook

Remove ads