• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Warforged: Like them or loathe them?

What role should warforged play in 4E?

• Cool! Warforged should be in the PHB.

Votes: 69 20.1%
  • Meh! Warforged should be in 4E but not in the PHB. Maybe in PHB2 or 3.

Votes: 203 59.0%
  • Blah! Warforged should NOT be in 4E at all.

Votes: 72 20.9%

reanjr

First Post
ThirdWizard said:
I think they're overpowered (I give them 1 pseudo-construct HD and make them ECL 2 starting)

Is that including the construct bonus HP (+20 for a M sized creature)? Cause that would probably make them even MORE powerful.

Drowbane

First Post
Ruin Explorer said:
Pffft, Naruto's major abilities (Jutsu) are all much more like those of a Wizard than a Monk. He's not identical, but Wizard is basically as close as you're going to get in a single class in D&D. Which is ironic considering how hyper-fit Naruto is, Wizards being traditionally regarded as unfit, slow, old, ill, etc.

Kind of reminds me of the Wizard/Monk one of my players had in my first 3E campaign, come to think of it.

Warblade and/or Swordsage. :p

Green Knight

First Post
I like Warforged, but there's no way in hell that they should be core, as they're specific to a single campaign setting. Core races should include races and classes that you'd find in most settings. Warforged, however, assuming they even exist outside of Eberron, would be much rarer. So yeah, while in Eberron they're fine, they should be kept out of core.

Remove ads