D&D 5E Warhammer 40k D&D 5E Hack - Heresy for the God-Emperor

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
I really am going to have to investigate this in depth...

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

Please do so, have a good time, let me know if you get to run any game and what happened at the table! Should you design something that isn't already covered poke me and we'll add it in (you should be able to comment in the google document.) :)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Well sadly it may not be for another year or so, in the middle of a big campaign... but hey I have all those setting books, gotta use them one day.

... the module I've inserted in my homebrew campaign (5e) is one I purchased over 20 years ago so let's hope it won't take that long :p

Brashnir1

First Post
This looks awesome. I am also in the middle of a campaign, so can't really try this right away, but maybe I'll set up a one-shot for a night when someone can't make it for an important event-type session.

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
Well sadly it may not be for another year or so, in the middle of a big campaign... but hey I have all those setting books, gotta use them one day.

... the module I've inserted in my homebrew campaign (5e) is one I purchased over 20 years ago so let's hope it won't take that long :p

I'm waiting for some of my playtesting groups to get high enough level/finish with the content I need playtested and then some Astartes drop pods are falling out of the sky to cleanse heretics ;)

This looks awesome. I am also in the middle of a campaign, so can't really try this right away, but maybe I'll set up a one-shot for a night when someone can't make it for an important event-type session.

It's real good for that (although after our first one shot there was a high demand for sequel games). I recommend everybody bring two characters (especially PCs that aren't space marines) because headshots are a thing here.

Remove ads