Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 5E?

GuyBoy

Hero
It’s a fantastic game and suits the grimy grittiness of the Old World so well. I’ve never GM-ed it, but am currently playing in two superb campaigns; Enemy Within (online) and Ubersreik (face 2 face), both of which are epic.

Mercador

Adventurer
It’s a fantastic game and suits the grimy grittiness of the Old World so well. I’ve never GM-ed it, but am currently playing in two superb campaigns; Enemy Within (online) and Ubersreik (face 2 face), both of which are epic.
Yeah, I could probably try to find a game online but my English isn't the best and worse is my freetime.

Could it mean something?
This is what I mentioned above: the Warhammer tabletop game will get a new version that is set in the Old World again (currently, Age of Sigmar is the only fantasy version). What this means for the roleplaying game is currently not clear.

Mercador

Adventurer
This is what I mentioned above: the Warhammer tabletop game will get a new version that is set in the Old World again (currently, Age of Sigmar is the only fantasy version). What this means for the roleplaying game is currently not clear.
Ah ok, it's for the miniatures game, I'm trying to get far from those, I know I would love it but my wallet won't.

Remove ads