Warhammer frpg 4e release date : further confirmation and starter set!

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
It would be soo much better if the fans didn't have to do C7's job for them...

I really don't understand their strategy. I mean, I know you don't want to announce a delivery date too soon when you aren't ready... But clearly they are ready now. Why don't they make an announcement?

And with next to no preview material... I'm not paying 60$ for a book unseen. I'll take a wait an see approach. And if too many people do that... well it won't take off.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Maybe they're waiting for approval form the licensor. Sometimes that can take time (especially with a big licensor with lots of licensees), and you don't have control over it. That often applies not just to the final product, but also promotional materials (we have to run Judge Dredd promotional stuff past Rebellion before we can show them).

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Maybe they're waiting for approval form the licensor. Sometimes that can take time (especially with a big licensor with lots of licensees), and you don't have control over it. That often applies not just to the final product, but also promotional materials (we have to run Judge Dredd promotional stuff past Rebellion before we can show them).
I see! And Cublicle 7 probably doesn't want to be seen as blaming the licence holder... thanks for the insight.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I see! And Cublicle 7 probably doesn't want to be seen as blaming the licence holder...

That would certainly be bad form.

I don’t *know* that it’s about licensor approvals. I’m just guessing. It seems the most likely explanation.

Remove ads