• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Warlock build

xanderhall

First Post
Hiya new to D&D and this board lol. Playing a warlock in the normal campaign setting except can take feats/equipment/etc from the others.

At the moment just about to hit level 3 and thinking of cross classing to fighter for next 2 levels.

Ability scores were:
Str 10
Dex 15
Con 14
Int 13
Wis 10
Cha 15

Invocations frightful blast and eldritch spear which I will change soon as I can.

Plan is to take weapon finesse and exotic weapon proficiency with agile weapons (arcana unearthed) and buy two greater battle claws for use with weapon finesse, 2nd level fighter feat two weapon fighting so can use both claws (unsure on wording does an agile exotic weapon count as light for 2 weapon fighting?) and a masterwork greatsword for use later on for harder opponents in conjuction with hideous blow (invocation). Is this a good idea or not 1st character. Much later as well taking battlecaster feat from complete arcane so I can wear medium armour for no penalty, and when i can afford it mithril full plate armour which i think counts as medium for rules purposes. Invocations will change to more useful ones especially hideous blow for main attack.
If anyone plays warhammer Malekith/Sauron is the image I'm after lol. Any input would be appreciated first time playing D&D.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads