Warrior Queen of Venus! - a Super-Galactic Space Rangers adventure

Andor

First Post
Crash catches the door opening out of the corner of his eye and decides this would be a good time to be a distraction before the guards notice. He flashes the Queen his patented charming grin. "My dear Queen. No cold being from the outer planets could possibly bring real joy to your heart. Allow a hot blooded earthling to show you what real fun is."

jkason

First Post
Sy Bergeron

Tork catches the good doctor before he falls on the floor. "Have caught doc. I do fetch you picture thing?" He asks a bit confused Suicide. As ever, he looks a bit silly in the modern clothes he is forced to wear.

"Maybe we should try to get the others out of their ropes before we look for the 'picture thing.' If you can carry the doctor, Tork, maybe we can have some fun breaking ropes for our friends. What do you say?"

ghostcat

First Post
Percy checks his binding just in case they were loose enough to slip out of. Unfortunately, there was no such luck. "You won't get away with this Queen Zamora. One does not murder members of the British aristocracy with impunity." Rechecking his ropes Percy finds he can just about reach the knot tying his hand. Thinks 'The idiots can't even tie someone up correctly. Now if I can just untie it.' In order to distract the natives while working on his ropes, Percy addresses Lady Jane "Keep you chin up my dear. Colonel Curruthers and his men will be here shortly and they soon sort these blighters out."

Percy is so absorbed in what he is doing that he is completely oblivious to everything that is happening around him.

ethandrew

First Post
Pitched over Tork's shoulder and lost in his dreams of swatting ice cream cones out of the hands of young children, Dr. Ecks lets escape a deep rumbling snore.

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
Abercrombie dashes for his equipment, slinging it over his shoulders before dashing in front of the now open gate.
Lens cap... crank... lighting.... humidity cover... and... WE'RE ROLLING!!!

Abercrombie stands directly in front of the open Gate waiting for the perfect shot of the infamous Orongu-Khan!

Hearing the queen mention her pet again Suicide can't keep his mouth shut, WORST hentai tentacle show EVER! It was a favor to put that little underachiever down. I'm sure the crew and I could go on a Ganymedian expedition and find twice the pet!

Mr. Bernard suddenly goes silent, thinking he saw movement from the jungle, and not wanting to miss the shot.

Walking Dad

First Post
"Oky-doky. Tork snap feeble ropes." Tork answers heavily looking. With his hunched surprisingly fast shambling he reaches for the others.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Queen Zamora: Too late, Crash Jones. You had your chance and you cast me aside. But... perhaps if you are man enought to defeat Orongu-Khan, you would be man enough to be my man-slave. ...One of my man-slaves. Perhaps Tuesday afternoon. Between 2 and half-past.

Lady Jane: (Looking with horror at Crash, tied on her right hand side) Oh Cwash! How could you consider such a tewwible thing. (She turns to Percy, tied on her left hand side) Do you weally think so, Percy? I hope Colonel Cawwuthers wecieved your wireless signal.

But Percy, former House Escapology Champion in his old school, has managed to secretly work his hands free from his bonds. Just as Tork (carrying Dr. Ecks), Suicide (setting up his camera) and Sy burst loose from the cage.

Queen Zamora: You may have escaped the cage, Earthlings, but that just means death will come sooner to you. See, Orongu-Khan approaches!

Tork manages to break the ropes of [choose: Crash or Lady Jane] before another terrible roar echoes from the jungle, and Orongu-Khan appears!

[sblock=OOC]
Crash: Conning Suckers 2d6+2 = 6. Hmm... not convinced.

Percy: Escape artist 2d6 (no skill) = 11. Enough to succeed.
Intimidation 2d6 (no skill) = 5. No effect.
Be Inconspicuous 2d6-2 = 7. The Venusian guards don't notice his escape.

Suicide: Get The Shot 2d6+2 = 8. Average footage of Orongu-Khan.

Tork: Breaking Things 2d6+4 =11. Rope go snap!

I was tempted, with the build up, to have Orongu-Khan be some tiny or harmless thing, but a Tyrannosaur he was all along. Stop-motion, of course.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• orongu khan.jpg
    orongu khan.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

ethandrew

First Post
Dr. Ecks wakes up with a burly shoulder in his gut, the jostling from the movements of Tork's walk rousing him from his slumber. Turning his head to the side he spots the infamous Orongu-Khan from the jungle and lets out a hurried shriek cut short by the onset of new snores, as the horrible Dr. Ecks falls victim to a startled sleep once more.

ghostcat

First Post
Having managed to free himself, Percy had a bit of a dilemma. Chivalry calls for him to free Lady Jane, common sense called for him to kill the Orongu-Khan and the queen, while etiquette says that a Gentleman does not hit a lady.

Putting common sense over chivalry, Percy quickly goes over to where the Amazons have piled the group's equipment. Once there, he starts to search for his Webley Mk VI Revolver.

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: Tork frees Crash to add to Percy'S dilemma. BTW what is Orongu-Khan?

Tork looks up to Orongu-Khan: "Oh, big orange!" With open mouth.

Remove ads