Watch These 4 Trailers for Ravnica

Watch all of them to really get a feel for the setting, then buy the enovels for the setting on Amazon. I reading the first one and so far it entertaining.

Watch all of them to really get a feel for the setting, then buy the enovels for the setting on Amazon.

I reading the first one and so far it entertaining.

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
I doubt that's coincidental. Dragon Heist states that it will have lots of urban setting rules and fluff, so that sort information should be able to be translated to Sharn and Ravnica with presumably little difficulty. I wouldn't be surprised if we see this sort of theming in the future..

I sure hope so. :) I like your thinking and I like themes. I was hoping for more Abyssal stuff for eg following that adventure. To group products would be great. My favourite books from 3E for eg were the themed books such as: Horror, Sea and the desert book (Sandstorm).

Really handy for a DM to just grab the sea-faring book for all the new options when running a sea-faring campaign. I don't mind if they do this through adventures either, even though I don't play adventure paths.

Really handy for a DM to just grab the sea-faring book for all the new options when running a sea-faring campaign. I don't mind if they do this through adventures either, even though I don't play adventure paths.

I did exactly that. Picked up Stormwrack and started a seafaring campaign. I agree, those themed books are fantastic.

Remove ads

Remove ads