Watermark's Sunless Citadel: IC Thread

DarkMaster

First Post
Valeria looks at the elf with ironic smile. "Thanks for the offer but, I can take care of myself alone.

As for helping you finding a caravan, it looks like I am as unlucky as you."

She then sits with them without asking.

"I like you, elf and I wouldn't mind travelling with you for a few weeks"

She lowers her head and drinks her milk. Those around can hear a loud SLURP a she drinks it. She puts back the mug on the table.

G

Guest 11456

Galstadt Trustryke : Male Human Conjurer 1

While listening to the three talk he hears Garon mention ruins and his ears perk up. As the waitress approaches him and asks her question, he waves her off. Then he stands and turns to Garon. "Excuse me good sir! I couldn't help but overhear you mention ruins? How might I learn more about such ruins. While I too was a member of the caravan that the others speak of, I am actually a bit of an adventurer myself." He bows with a flourish of his hands. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Galstadt Trustryke! Conjurer Extraordinaire! At your service. Now to the matter of these ruins..."

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Imrehsa watches the Conjurer Extraordinaire's introduction with amusement. Anyone that flamboyant is usually hiding something. She turns to Garon. "As my excited friend here is saying, we were caravan guards or some such for the moment. Now that our caravan is here, it seems we are all in need of something to do. You mentioned a Ms. Hucrele earlier?" She whispers to Arathar. "This might be right up your alley."

Harvey

First Post
Arathar, Elven Fighter

Arathar thinks to himself: "Ah, an adventurer! Maybe that is the life for me! It is definitely more interesting than my recent jobs." Looking at the others gathered "and it seems as if the others have taken to the idea as well. Might it be we have an adventuring party forming here?"

Arathar turns to the bartender. "Ah, Garon is it? I am Arathar, and these are... newly found compatriots of mine. While it is true I myself just came off of a tour of duty guarding caravans, we are looking about your fine hamlet for some work, and perhaps some danger as well. Now, good man, what's this about ruins? And about this 'Ms. Hucrele' you also mentioned? You have definitely intrigued us..."

OOC: Sorry for the delay, today was a crazy day at work...

G

Guest 11456

Galstadt Trustryke : Male Human Conjurer 1

As he sees the others' excitement growing about the advent of some ruins, the young man allows them to ask the questions. He merely watches and listens, smiling and nodding when the others look his way. The thought of actual ruins intrigues the young conjurer. he wonders at the possibilities of arcane knowledge buried within.

Ferrix

Explorer
Gethin struggles slowly out of the caravan, his weak legs tired from even that movement. Alongside Rhavad, he makes his way into the town. His throat dry and Rhavad looking for excitement, he decides it's best to settle down for a drink. Why did I even bother with this caravan, to get away? From what?

He happens into the bar, his cloak pulled tight about him, the little dinosaur padding along beside him, it's head bopping up and down to some internal mischievous rhythm. He approaches the bar, hoisting himself up onto a stool he realizes he has just sat down next to the elf guard who was on the caravan. Almost instinctively he pulls his cowl closer to stop from being recognized, but then halts himself and turns back to the bartender. "A sweet juice, honeyed if possible."

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Imrehsa eyed the newcomer with curiousity. If she didn't know any better, she could swear she was looking at a giant talking bat. Of course, she had seen stranger things. This one however had been in her dreams. Knowing what her dreams were like, she knew that definately meant something. She'd find out what it was soon enough. It looked like Garon, the bartender, was ready to spill what he had about this Ms. Hucrele.

Either way, Imrehsa would go and find out herself, even if he didn't. Ms. Hucrele was a merchant, or at least that what Imrehsa presumed, considering the sign outside, and merchants travelled, which means that this woman may also know about other things. Imrehsa smiled. All in due time. She told herself.

Just a little bump to keep this on top.

Last edited:

Harvey

First Post
Arathar gets slightly startled, noticing out of the corner of his eye what appears to be a cloaked halfling that has joined them around the bar.

Remove ads