Way of the Wicked - A Campaign for Evil PCs [PFRPG] Discussion (FULL)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Umm, okay. :erm:

So, before I post Laria again in reply to Jaylen (as Laria has the key, I don't think our Ogre will be eating the sergeant just yet. ;) ), are we waiting on Seven to still to get into things? I think it is only courteous to wait for Velmont to post IC for his witch as well.

Btw, my intention was to fully interrogate the Sergeant. We have a map and with you others killing several guards (I am assuming), the inner prison might be clear of bad guys and we could have time to plot and gather information from our prisoner.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
<snip> the inner prison might be clear of bad guys<snip>.

You are the bad guys, :p

I usually like to give people two to three days to post something and then I nudge a thread along.

I tried to start everyone thinking of what happens when they do get out.

- Worried about being followed/chased?
- Escapees would become big bounty. So do you escape and have it known? fake your deaths? Not scared and wish to fight bounty hunters every once in a while?

Wanted a bit of RP and have a little up front knowledge to play with as the DM.

HM

perrinmiller

Adventurer
You are the bad guys, :p

I usually like to give people two to three days to post something and then I nudge a thread along.
Not in Laria's eyes. ;) She is a good person, clearly the world has it against her. Those guards are evil rapists of the corrupt government. I do not know what you are talking about, HM. :p

Yeah, I understand your style of moving things along, HM. But, as Laria has no idea what the others have done, I was hoping some RPing interaction to find out. So far not much. Maybe the DM run NPCs will have to do all the work, yeah?

I have OOC knowledge and I don't want to use it without IC support.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ooooo, nice option there, faking our deaths. Burning the place down, charred remains are hard to discern...
I agree, the GP/XP mongering gamer in me wants to clean the place out and loot it for all its worth. Then put bodies in the cell bock to make it look like people died in there when we burn the place down, to cover the breakout and escape.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
@HM, What is in the storage room where Sgt Blackerly was locked into?
I think this question was forgotten, or do you expect a player to search it first instead of just looking in through the doorway?
[MENTION=13739]Velmont[/MENTION], Since I had addressed a few questions to you, I don't mean to skip over you. I think I left it so you can still to respond, if you want to.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Umm, I had thought I had made a point of not letting the Sergeant go and then Laria asked Jaylen to watch him. Are we forgetting this intention? Or is it a penalty for poor gameplay?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I left it out.

Your character did tell the NPCs that the sergeant was her prisoner, but since nobody was set to watching him for her, they took him during her summoning of the eidolon.

I know things get complicated with keeping track if what's what at this slow pace, but the sergeant isn't needed so I dropped the complication, of having a prisoner while trying to burn down his home and kill all his men.

HM

Remove ads