Way of the Wicked - A Campaign for Evil PCs [PFRPG] Discussion (FULL)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I see you could use a rogue. I would be interested in taking the role if you still need another PC. He would be the killer for hire type and would take levels in the Assassin PrC. Just let me know. Thanks.

Welcome Seven - sure is room for a rogue/assassin - welcome to the evilness.

I'm not sure as to character generation it's around here somewhere. Just let me know your crime and you may also take over a PC's place (saying you lied about his name later), works better than finding a place to edge you in.

You and Leif can both start posting in the IC if you wish there is some RP coming up, and once we get through that I'll give Leif's character a few hearts and livers to eat. ;)

HM

Seven

First Post
Welcome Seven - sure is room for a rogue/assassin - welcome to the evilness.

I'm not sure as to character generation it's around here somewhere. Just let me know your crime and you may also take over a PC's place (saying you lied about his name later), works better than finding a place to edge you in.

You and Leif can both start posting in the IC if you wish there is some RP coming up, and once we get through that I'll give Leif's character a few hearts and livers to eat. ;)

HM

I have some reservations on playing another player's PC but I guess it could work or I could play him like I've been there from the start.

I'll get some stats and what not drawn up and see how I want to play him as far as combat and so forth. I recently read through most of 'The Way of Shadows' and really like the Durzo Blint character, so maybe I'll shape him his image...to a point.

And thank you for letting me join.

One last thing...do I have to be human? It's not a deal breaker.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Welcome to EnWorld, Seven. I see you joined LPF as well. :)

I really like that trilogy as well.

Since you are new here, can you tell us more about yourself and your experience with PF and PbP?

For my 2cp, let Seven make what ever Rogue he wants to replace the previous character. I have not met any of them and would not know the difference. ;)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry if I wasn't clear - make your own character and he will take the "body" of one of the existing characters. What we will need is for him to continue to call himself by the original character's name until he gets caught in the lie (assuming he does).

This is so we don't have to introduce Seven's character he was there all along pretending to be someone else.

HM

Seven

First Post
Will do Holyman. If he's not returning I think I'll 'take over' Insight's rogue with my own tweeks. I'll go ahead and make him human as well. I would leave the crime a Murder, since he's going to be an assassin and all. So I'll get to work on him.

As for my experience with PF and PbP, I've played PF from launch, DND since 2nd Ed., and I'm new to PbP, which is why I've been trolling the boards so hard to see how things are done.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
HM, I've done a pretty extensive re-build of my character. He now bears no resmblance to the original character. Sorry, didn't mean to make it more difficult for you to get us together. But, for what it's worth, I really like the PC I've come up with now. [C/E Human Barbarian, worshipper of Lamashtu] And if you say we all know each other and have been associated for.... however long, who are we to question you?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
As for my experience with PF and PbP, I've played PF from launch, DND since 2nd Ed., and I'm new to PbP, which is why I've been trolling the boards to hard to see how things are done.
Thanks, mate. Short and to the point.

Here is some general PbP advice: http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-pathfinder/315221-pmillers-dm-workshop-series-2.html#post5985056

Since I have not see the others playing LPF either, they might want to take a look as well. ;)

The true art of good PbP role-playing to continually either interact with the scenery and your fellow players. Interaction is not only talking, but includes body language as well for those not so chatty characters.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
I have been constantly going back and forth in regards to joining LPF. I know the concept, the idea, but would like to know someone's unbiased view on how it works in regards to Pbp, flow/speed of game, etc.

As for this game, it has been a little tough to keep interested with the slowness, which I am trying to hack through anyways. I still like the characters involved, the concept and the intro. The influx of new characters/players is not viewed as problematic in my opinion, as it's usually how a story makes for an interesting development. Nobody really knows who anybody else is right now, so escaping prisoners joining in a group seems to open the door for ANYONE to join at anytime.

Now, let's go kill some guards!

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Psst, HM. Larissa is playing in Forge of Fury with you. Laria is in this game. ;)

Since it has taken so long RL to get characters to come down the hallway, I have been leaving that disguise spell in effect until Anitol at least sees her. Hope you don't mind, HM.

Remove ads