Way of the Wicked - A Campaign for Evil PCs [PFRPG] Discussion (FULL)

Leif

Adventurer
Ok, I'm interested. I'll even play a warrior (fighter) with a possible multi- later on into rogue. I'm thinking that "Joffer" was hanging out with his devil-worshipping buddies one Friday night when a dispute arose over whose turn it was to deflower the next maiden that they saw. Blows were struck, weapons drawn, and the watch called (oops, almost said 'summoned'). When the dust cleared, Joffer was charged with both Duelling Unto Death and Bowing Down to Unsavories. Prepared to leave it to GM discretion as to which crime controls for the extra, add-on thingy.

How's that look?

HM, thanks for the tip here, but I was left with the impression that you'd be runing the game?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry perrinmiller I meant I will be updating once to twice a week whether players post or not. Even if it's like the little bump I gave the game with the sergenat asking about the ogre.

And Welcome aboard Leif.

Good start I'll look into the extra trait here in a second. For now in the IC we can say your character lied about his name and we'll switch your character when he's ready for DH's.

He was an anti-paladin that didn't use his abilities so he could just have been lying. When your character is ready post him in the RG...

http://www.enworld.org/forum/rogues-gallery/323989-way-wicked-campaign-evil-pcs-rogues-gallery.html

And yes I did take over the game after we lost our DM.

HM

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well it looks like a good fit for a warrior is the crime of Dueling unto the Death. The other looks ear marked for spell casters.

This will provide you with a +1 to Fort saves.

HM

Leif

Adventurer
Cool, HM, +1 to fort saves [for Duelling Unto the Death] sounds good to me..

*[npc/GM] HolyMan - Curz Wiffilan, Male Human Cleric of Mitra (Separatist)
Disposable Hero - Ethan Thrace, Male Human Anti-Paladin of Asmodeus
*Velmont - Valeria, Female Human Witch (Elements Patron)
*Fangor the Fierce - Jaylen, Male Human Inquisitor of Asmodeus
hafrogman - Anitol Barca, Male Half-Elven Rogue
Insight - Osrin Malekander, Male Human Rogue

* = still playing

Who is playing the Summoner, or is that our witch?

Actually, I'll have to give it some more thought, but I could conceivably be talked into playing a human anti-paladin of Asmodeus....

[MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION], since there are only 5 pages of the IC since you took over, I'll try to read over them later tonight. :)

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Actually, HM, I'm thinking now that I'd rather play an evil barbarian, if that's ok. So he'd have to be chaotic evil.

I'll keep the name Joffaquich, nickname "Joffer." He's just a totally bloodthirsty dude, a true barbarian. Think -- the bad guy in "Highlander." He, like, eats the livers and hearts of foes he slays. Note that I didn't say 'defeats.' In his mind, there is no victory as long as the other guy still draws breath.

Last edited:

Seven

First Post
I see you could use a rogue. I would be interested in taking the role if you still need another PC. He would be the killer for hire type and would take levels in the Assassin PrC. Just let me know. Thanks.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I am playing the summoner, Lief. Nice to meet ya. :)

Thanks, HM. Glad we are planning to move along faster than glacial speed once we settle on active players.

Remove ads