Way of the Wicked - A Campaign for Evil PCs [PFRPG] Discussion (FULL)

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks, mate. Short and to the point.

Here is some general PbP advice: http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-pathfinder/315221-pmillers-dm-workshop-series-2.html#post5985056

Since I have not see the others playing LPF either, they might want to take a look as well. ;)

The true art of good PbP role-playing to continually either interact with the scenery and your fellow players. Interaction is not only talking, but includes body language as well for those not so chatty characters.
Also, don't forget that even if your character has nothing to do or say, you can still make a post to tell the other players what he/she is thinking. Regular posting every few days is key to keeping a game thriving. ;)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Also, don't forget that even if your character has nothing to do or say, you can still make a post to tell the other players what he/she is thinking. Regular posting every few days is key to keeping a game thriving. ;)
That was point number 3 on that linked post. ;)

And {cough, cough} read point number 5, Leif. :p

Leif

Adventurer
Thinking About Following Suit

It occurs to me that it might be fun to run an Evil-PC-only game. Think there's enough interest here to support another one, or is this lot [present poster included] the full extent of Dastardly ENWolders?

Seven

First Post
I could go for another evil game as long as it wasn't 'Way of the Wicked'. Also I could go for a 'Slumbering Tsar' game.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I am sure there are more Evil players out there. :p

There is one thing about playing Evil, if you want it to last and be enjoyable, there needs to be a common tie or goal. Otherwise the game turns into people needing or wanting to PvP others to stay in character, or they really don't act evil. Evil characters are bitchy and don't play nice with others. ;)

For example: You could have two CE barbarian maniacs. To work together, maybe they are brothers, so they won't kill each other. They work with an evil sorcerer who tells them what to do (reading bosses them around). People would find it easier to play the brothers, but not many people would enjoy always being bossed around by the sorcerer.

I would be interested, depending who was playing, the style of game, and a few other things.

What would be neat would be if we could set up a game with two groups, heroes and anti-heroes, running separately yet always getting in each others way and foiling plans. However, I have yet to figure out how that would work that would not result in PvP and several unhappy players. ;)

Leif, I also have an idea about starting a PF game that will attract quality players and try to get a group that works well together and helps reduce the inevitable attrition that is too common. It would not follow the typical recruitment we see here at EnWorld, nor would it be invite only. While I don't have the time to run it solo, atm. I could co-DM with someone and it could be an evil game.

Leif

Adventurer
I could go for another evil game as long as it wasn't 'Way of the Wicked'. Also I could go for a 'Slumbering Tsar' game.
Another Way of the Wicked game?

Or just a game where the party tries to take over the world?

HM

I'm not familiar with any evil modules, or anything called Way of the Wicked besides this game, so it'd be homebrew. I tale that back! I did order an evil module or two some time back. I'll have to find it (them?), and see about that. Hmmm....

Leif, I also have an idea about starting a PF game that will attract quality players and try to get a group that works well together and helps reduce the inevitable attrition that is too common. It would not follow the typical recruitment we see here at EnWorld, nor would it be invite only. While I don't have the time to run it solo, atm. I could co-DM with someone and it could be an evil game.
Right now I'm a little cautious about who I co-DM with, and I really don't know you very well at all, sorry. I'm only currently co-DMing with my bud of many, many years, Scotley.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ah, Leif, your mini-stats is a whole character sheet. ;)

When we scroll down to review posts while drafting our own, the spoilers are no longer active and it takes up a page or two.

Could you please condense into a actual mini-stats (6-10 lines) and then just link to your RG post for the whole sheet?

Thanks.

Remove ads