Way of the Wicked - A Campaign for Evil PCs [PFRPG] Discussion (FULL)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well that just leaves [MENTION=8858]hafrogman[/MENTION] to chime in if he still wishes to continue with this.

Note on the Group:

Velmont - Valeria, Female Human Witch (Elements Patron)
Fangor the Fierce - Jaylen, Male Human Inquisitor of Asmodeus
hafrogman - Anitol Barca, Male Half-Elven Rogue
Insight - Osrin Malekander, Male Human Rogue

With NPCs
HolyMan - Curz Wiffilan, Male Human Cleric of Mitra (Separatist)
Disposable Hero - Ethan Thrace, Male Human Anti-Paladin of Asmodeus

I will continue to play Curz as an NPC (almost as a minion of the groups) but do we wish to recruit another player to add in a new martial character after Ethan leaves? Or do you believe the group will be ok without one?

Either way I'll start a new IC tonight or tomorrow so we can finish that combat.

HM

hafrogman

Adventurer
I'm willing to continue as Anitol. I don't know how we'll fare without a martial type throughout the adventure. I'd also be willing to swap Anitol out for something more tanky, since there's already a fair amount of overlap between him and Osrin, but I don't know how introducing new characters would work with the adventure setup. But either way, we can game on for now.

Insight

Adventurer
I am taking this opportunity - since the "reboot" has barely started - to gracefully bow out of this game. I wish you all a great game!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks Insight - I know you've been busy with RL, good luck to you.

So group is at the moment -

Velmont - Valeria, Female Human Witch (Elements Patron)
Fangor the Fierce - Jaylen, Male Human Inquisitor of Asmodeus
hafrogman - Anitol Barca, Male Half-Elven Rogue

With NPCs
Curz Wiffilan, Male Human Cleric of Mitra (Separatist)
Ethan Thrace, Male Human Anti-Paladin of Asmodeus
Osrin Malekander, Male Human Rogue

I had a pm for someone looking to join and they want to bring in their summoner, who was made for a previous WotW game. I think adding the summoner and eidolon will put the party at 5 (6 with the NPC cleric). And thus fill everything out.

For now just need hafrogman to chime in he's found the new IC and I'll advance the thread. Or by tomorrow night which ever comes first.

HM

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I am said player who PMd. :)

Posted Laria in the Rogue's Gallery. This starts my subscription of the OOC thread. I will look for the IC thread, now. ;)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I head out tomorrow for a few nights stay in the wonderfully small island of Saipan. Staying in a Pacific Islands Club hotel.

Last time I stayed at one of those places, they only had WiFi available in the lobby, but I was able to find a couch to sit and post some with my laptop. So I might be running silent and dark for a few days since the situation is unknown. But my regular posting schedule will resume on the weekend.

Remove ads