• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Way of the Wicked - A Campaign for Evil PCs [PFRPG] Discussion (FULL)

Malvoisin

First Post
I updated the Rogues Gallery with a section for NPCs. So far it contains entries for Sgt. Blackerly, Tiadora, and Grumblejack.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Hey, [MENTION=11437]Insight[/MENTION]. Per the SRD, you can use weapon finesse for certain weapon based combat maneuvers. Too late for the dice roll, but you could note the revised result in your post.

Malvoisin

First Post
Well, things aren't exactly going perfectly, but you've done well enough so far, methinks. We'll see how this combat plays out.

And besides, you're only 1st level...fledgling 'evil masterminds' at best. Lots of room to get more diabolical as time marches on.

Speaking of which, I hope to update today, but it's shaping up to be a crazy one. If no update today, it will be tomorrow for sure.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Note - I am unsure as to what Jaylen will be able to do, as everyone goes before him. He would like to see what's available by the time it's his turn. If not, then he will move to the opposite side of the guards, blocking their way to the north.

Remove ads