Way of the Wicked - A Campaign for Evil PCs [PFRPG] Discussion (FULL)

Malvoisin

First Post
I've added a new section to the Campaign Background section of the Rogues Gallery....Geography.

Hopefully, all of you will have an opportunity to read through the History and Geography of Talingarde to lend a bit of setting immersion to your role-playing.

Speaking of role-playing, you'll have the chance to get that started very soon. IC thread launches tomorrow. :D

Disposable Hero

First Post
Awesome! But what isn't awesome is I have to get ready for work and won't be able to get a proper intro post done until tomorrow morning or afternoon. But I'll get it in there.

Malvoisin

First Post
Wow, HM, that outburst from Curz is definitely not how I expected this thing to go...

I'll have the repercussions for that up later today.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry if it threw a monkey wrench in your plans but I think he is a little on the edge right now.

My problem is I have come up with a half dozen plans to escape, but I wish to play Curz as a follower and not the leader type. So it has been hard not to burst out listing ways we could get out.

HM

Malvoisin

First Post
Today has turned into a super busy day, guys, alas. I don't think I'll have much pbp time. Look for the continuance of combat tomorrow.

Remove ads