• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Way of the Wicked - A Campaign for Evil PCs [PFRPG] Discussion (FULL)

Malvoisin

First Post
I've added a new section to the Campaign Background section of the Rogues Gallery....Geography.

Hopefully, all of you will have an opportunity to read through the History and Geography of Talingarde to lend a bit of setting immersion to your role-playing.

Speaking of role-playing, you'll have the chance to get that started very soon. IC thread launches tomorrow. :D

Disposable Hero

First Post
Awesome! But what isn't awesome is I have to get ready for work and won't be able to get a proper intro post done until tomorrow morning or afternoon. But I'll get it in there.

Malvoisin

First Post
Wow, HM, that outburst from Curz is definitely not how I expected this thing to go...

I'll have the repercussions for that up later today.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry if it threw a monkey wrench in your plans but I think he is a little on the edge right now.

My problem is I have come up with a half dozen plans to escape, but I wish to play Curz as a follower and not the leader type. So it has been hard not to burst out listing ways we could get out.

HM

Malvoisin

First Post
Today has turned into a super busy day, guys, alas. I don't think I'll have much pbp time. Look for the continuance of combat tomorrow.

Remove ads