Way of the Wicked - A Campaign for Evil PCs [PFRPG] Discussion (FULL)

Malvoisin

First Post
Note - I am unsure as to what Jaylen will be able to do, as everyone goes before him. He would like to see what's available by the time it's his turn. If not, then he will move to the opposite side of the guards, blocking their way to the north.

No problem, you can hold off on posting Jaylen's action until the others have posted their actions first.

edit: A request (not just for yourself, but for everyone)...please try to reference the coordinates whenever you move or target someone, it makes my job much easier! Thanks!

hafrogman

Adventurer
edit: A request (not just for yourself, but for everyone)...please try to reference the coordinates whenever you move or target someone, it makes my job much easier! Thanks!
Yeah, I would have done that, except it's tough to know how movement counts down the stairs. Which leads to . . .
OOC: Anything further for Anitol this round, hafrogman?
I was figuring that at half movement (due to stealthiness), that would be basically it for one round.

P.S. In quoting the above post, I just noticed the file name for the map. Nice. :cool:

Malvoisin

First Post
Yeah, I would have done that, except it's tough to know how movement counts down the stairs. Which leads to . . .I was figuring that at half movement (due to stealthiness), that would be basically it for one round.

P.S. In quoting the above post, I just noticed the file name for the map. Nice. :cool:
Fair enough! (...and thanks! Who doesn't like The King?)

Malvoisin

First Post
Short Delay

Sorry guys, but some real life problems are killing my free time yesterday and today...maybe for another day or two also, we'll see. I'll get things back on track soon, thanks for being patient during the lull.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Says he was here yesterday but didn't post anywhere.

Sigh... I would like to play this all out. If the group wishes to continue I will go and purchase the modules and we could continue.

Say we give Mal another two weeks?

HM

Insight

Adventurer
It's been a month since anything happened in the IC. It appears that our DM has flown the coop. If HM would be willing to take over, I'd be interested in continuing playing in this.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I actually got the print/pdf bundle from over at paizo as I was thinking if we didn't get this rolling I would start anew.

I would prefer to keep this game going - and hand the reins back - as this is a good group of players and some interesting characters.

HM

Remove ads