Wayne "WAR" Reynolds now has an official site! Wicked Cool!

A'koss

Explorer
Woot! It's about time... :D There's some amazing stuff in there I've never seen before. It just reaffirms why Wayne is my all-time fav D&D artist.

Heh heh heh... Oooh, I can't wait to see what he's got in store for Grenloke. :)

Cheers!

Last edited:

MrFilthyIke

First Post
A'koss said:
Heh heh heh... Oooh, I can't wait to see what he's got in store for Grenloke. :)

So, since I came in second, does that make me your archnemisis? Whenever I'm defeated by A'Koss, I curse your name kinda like "Khan!"? ;)

A'koss

Explorer
MrFilthyIke said:
So, since I came in second, does that make me your archnemisis? Whenever I'm defeated by A'Koss, I curse your name kinda like "Khan!"? ;)
Ha! Does this mean I have to put on my best stammering Kirk impression whenever you try and one-up me?
- You'll... NEVER... takemealive... you... MrFilthyIke...you....! :p

Hey, unless I somehow missed it, I noticed that one of my favorite WAR pics isn't on his site...

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/dd_gallery/dd1/Erythnul_p67.jpg

Cheers!

Breakstone

First Post
A'koss said:
Ha! Does this mean I have to put on my best stammering Kirk impression whenever you try and one-up me?
- You'll... NEVER... takemealive... you... MrFilthyIke...you....! :p

Hey, unless I somehow missed it, I noticed that one of my favorite WAR pics isn't on his site...

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/dd_gallery/dd1/Erythnul_p67.jpg

Cheers!

Check out that back leg- either Erythnul's about to take a facedive, or he's, er, marking his godly territory! ;)

Eremite

Explorer
Finally!

I've loved his guy's work ever since I saw his B&W stuff in the latter days of 2E. Hmmm, methinks it's time to stop reading Sandstorm and go and do some downloading....

Frostmarrow

First Post
-Oh, the talent. I just wish someone I knew could paint like this. WAR could have been my enslaved little brother and then I could use him for all sorts of soon-to-be-derailed RPG-projects. That would be so sweet! :)

Soel

First Post
He's definately my favorite artist in D&D books. WotC seems tobe using him less nowadays on their output(mainly in Eberron products.) I love the Ash Giant and the Astral Stalker from MM3 as recent favs!

Remove ads