• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wayne "WAR" Reynolds now has an official site! Wicked Cool!

A'koss

Explorer
Woot! It's about time... :D There's some amazing stuff in there I've never seen before. It just reaffirms why Wayne is my all-time fav D&D artist.

Heh heh heh... Oooh, I can't wait to see what he's got in store for Grenloke. :)

Cheers!

Last edited:

MrFilthyIke

First Post
A'koss said:
Heh heh heh... Oooh, I can't wait to see what he's got in store for Grenloke. :)

So, since I came in second, does that make me your archnemisis? Whenever I'm defeated by A'Koss, I curse your name kinda like "Khan!"? ;)

A'koss

Explorer
MrFilthyIke said:
So, since I came in second, does that make me your archnemisis? Whenever I'm defeated by A'Koss, I curse your name kinda like "Khan!"? ;)
Ha! Does this mean I have to put on my best stammering Kirk impression whenever you try and one-up me?
- You'll... NEVER... takemealive... you... MrFilthyIke...you....! :p

Hey, unless I somehow missed it, I noticed that one of my favorite WAR pics isn't on his site...

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/dd_gallery/dd1/Erythnul_p67.jpg

Cheers!

Breakstone

First Post
A'koss said:
Ha! Does this mean I have to put on my best stammering Kirk impression whenever you try and one-up me?
- You'll... NEVER... takemealive... you... MrFilthyIke...you....! :p

Hey, unless I somehow missed it, I noticed that one of my favorite WAR pics isn't on his site...

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/dd_gallery/dd1/Erythnul_p67.jpg

Cheers!

Check out that back leg- either Erythnul's about to take a facedive, or he's, er, marking his godly territory! ;)

Eremite

Explorer
Finally!

I've loved his guy's work ever since I saw his B&W stuff in the latter days of 2E. Hmmm, methinks it's time to stop reading Sandstorm and go and do some downloading....

Frostmarrow

First Post
-Oh, the talent. I just wish someone I knew could paint like this. WAR could have been my enslaved little brother and then I could use him for all sorts of soon-to-be-derailed RPG-projects. That would be so sweet! :)

Soel

First Post
He's definately my favorite artist in D&D books. WotC seems tobe using him less nowadays on their output(mainly in Eberron products.) I love the Ash Giant and the Astral Stalker from MM3 as recent favs!

Remove ads