We be Goblins! - IC

kinem

Adventurer
ooc: That was the first time anyone said they were going to search the cabin.

Chuffy helps Poog search.

It's more a matter of sorting than searching, since there are a lot of things scattered around the cabin, much of it filthy broken junk even by goblin standards.

However, 10 minutes or so of sorting and scavenging turns up some interesting finds. All of these items (broken and functional alike) are strangely decorative, depicting colorful serpentine dragons, towering cliffs, delicate humanoid figures, and strange buildings. Many are made of bamboo, wood, or paper - in other words, good stuff to burn for fun.

Among the more obviously valuable objects are 140 gp, a bejeweled silver and green-stone lantern built to look like a coiled dragon (except this dragon is too thin, more like a snake), a dozen pointy metal stars, a long hairpin with a red pearl at one end, a wand, and a liquid in a crystal vial that is oddly shaped.

After gathering the loot and Vorka's head, you leave the shipwreck.

"We're near ocean. Now Chuffy wants to see it. Won't take long."

ooc: The journey back to the tribe would only take about an hour. It's still morning, despite an eventful day so far!

Will you head straight back, or stay and rest first to regain your strength in case of trouble on the way?

Krug

Newshound
Poog takes the wand . "It'smineyeah? Noarguments! YESSSSS." He examines it carefully.

He salivates at the amount of gold theyv'e found and other knick knacks.

"See the sea? Hmm.. I be up for it but me want to rest first, a bit away from the ship just in case something pops up." It has been an exciting day but Poog needed to rest his strained muscles and relearn his spells.

Rhun

First Post
"We look at ocean, then go home. Return as Goblin Champions!

OOC: Kinem, how many of the 11 bolts was Mogmurch able to recover?

kinem

Adventurer
Mogmurch was able to recover 4 of the bolts.

The group camps near the shipwreck. Chuffy kills time by setting fire to various items he took from the ship, mainly large pieces of paper with strange, graceful symbols and stylized painted images of animals or oddly dressed longshanks in nature settings.

The rest of the day passes without incident.

---------------------------------------------------------

At night, you set up watches. There is an obvious flaw in the plan: With one goblin at a time being awake, and lots of treasure to guard, your security at night depends on not being betrayed by a goblin!

In the morning, somehow, you are all still alive and present.

You head to the swampy coast and Chuffy marvels at the waves and water. "Chuffy not know how to set fire to ocean!"

Then you head back through the swamp, and return to the Licktoad tribe.

Excited goblins quickly alert Slorb, and soon you are standing before the Chief, and present the fireworks and Vorka's head to him, and return the Chief's loaned items. He looks over the fireworks with greedy satisfaction.

"When you didn't come back yesterday, I thought Vorka got you!" the Chief chuckles. "But instead you prove Licktoads are badass! Now we have fireworks, maybe enough to burn down longshanks' town!

Stumpbiter, you big hero! You kill Vorka! You will marry my daughter!"
The Chief's daughter is the fearsomely corpulent and ferociously lusty Gupy Wartbits.

"Poog, you will be Head Village Watcher!

Mogmurch, you become Boss of Big Fire!

Chuffy, you now Overseer of Village Stabbings!"

[sblock=ooc]It was fun playing with you all! Congrats on finishing the module! In sadder news ... the module is finished.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
OOC: Thanks, Kinem. This was a fun, short adventure. If you ever decide to run a game with further pursuits of the Licktoad Tribe, count me in!

Remove ads