• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Web based DMG/MIC treasure generator: now with bulk items!

ChimericDream

First Post
Thanks for the interest and the report. I have switched hosts and have been working on converting the generator from ASP to PHP, so I hadn't seen that it was down. It is back up now, but I am still converting. I am about 50% through right now, but the new version is both more accurate (there were bugs with the value calculations in the ASP version) and easier to expand. My hope is to eventually add editions/systems as they are requested or I have personal need of them.

Now that I remember it exists, I will post in this thread once I finish the conversion and update process.

azhrei_fje

First Post
You're not very familiar with web surfing, huh?

If you go to the URL and delete successive components from the end, eventually you'll find that the only part that works is the domain name! Then click on Gaming (on the left) and Gaming Tools below that. Now you'll have a link to the treasure generator.

Btw, it looks like the conversion to PHP is complete. Although the author used some sort of weird CSS that changes the way the buttons look from the browser's platform-defined LAF to some Windows-based LAF (ie. ugly!).

Sorry to be a bit snarky, but the above isn't really that difficult...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads