• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Website Design

aurin777

First Post
Hey folks! I'm looking to hire someone to do some freelance custom website design work for a fansite for the Fading Suns RPG setting. If anyone is interested, please shoot me an email at aurin777@yahoo.com. I'm hoping to have the site done around the end of December, if doable. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Also, mods, please feel free to move this post if it belongs in another place.

aurin777

First Post
Hey folks! Just wanted to give this a bump. For those of you who aren't familiar, Fading Suns is a sci fi rpg heavily influenced by Dune and Firefly. Let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to hearing from you!

Jack7

First Post
I have a business partner who designs custom made and scalable websites. But I'm don't know how much you're willing to spend. He mostly does commercial and business sites. But if you're still interested I could put you in touch with him.

Jack.

Jack7

First Post
By the way tomorrow morning I'm meeting a business associate for coffee who is a Web Media and Marketing consultant. He's big into games and comics too.

He might could help you, depending on what you want to do with your site and how you want to drive traffic and/or sales.

If you want content written then I might could help you depending on your aims.

I'll check back here in a couple of days and see if you have an interest in my contacts.

Or you could just message me.

Remove ads