• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Website with Dragonlance history and stuff.

jollyninja

First Post
try looking at dragonlance.com if it's not there, they can help you find it, try their boards. also i remember a site called kencyclopedia.com being fairly good but it's been awhile. dl3e.com is a sweet site full of great stuff, it's afiliated with tracy hickman.

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
So how did Raistlin not die at the end of the Time of the Twins trilogy? I thought he gave his life to keep the Dark Queen out of Krynn? Didn't Paladine come and save his soul from eternal torment at her hands?

jollyninja

First Post
every day he would be killed, and every day brought back to life by thakasis, to be tortured again. during palin majere's (caramon's son) test at the tower, raistlin was accidentally released unknowingly by the masters of the orders back to krynn. nothing has yet been written about what he did between then and the chaos war, i think he might have returned to the abyss, i'm a little fuzzy on the end of that short story. it's in the collection with the rest of the stuff that set's up dragons of sumer flame. i think the book is called next generation.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads