• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wed 4-8pm and Thu 1-5pm - Piratecat's Mutants & Masterminds (open)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Antiheroes Too

Several issues ago you were thrust into a tenuous alliance with the world's greatest supervillains, forced to work (more-or-less) together against a horrendously dangerous common foe. This month, things just got a lot worse. Come join your favorite heroes and villains - the disembodied brain Migraine, Rutger Paragon the Perfect Man, the sinister Doctor Primus, Yodelling Roach and more - and remind yourself that sometimes, the path to true justice takes a shortcut through villainy.

Mutants & Masterminds, no experience needed, pre-gen characters. Meet by gaming tables on 3rd floor of the HYATT! (NOT Hilton) lobby. Call or text me at 507-ENW-ORLD (!) if you can't find me or are running late.

Game sign-ups cross-posted at CM.

Wed 4-8pm

1. dshai527
2. Jennie527
3. Kitesh
4. Lucita
5. Fickle GM
6. Mrs. Fickle GM
7. Moridin

Alt: Troy Xavier
Alt: Nareau
Alt: Mathew Freeman

Thu 1-5pm

1. Urbanmech
2. Xath
3. Rebel Scum
4. HandOfMystra
5. Big Poppa K
6. Bubba
7. Jeff Wilder

Alt: msalzer
Alt: Nareau
Alt:

Last edited:

Nareau

Explorer
While I'd love to sign up for every game you run, I'll resist the temptation; the glory of PC games should be shared, not hoarded.

(although if by some miracle you end up having an open slot...)

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Can you put me down as an alt on Wednesday please?

I'm at the Ennies both on the Thurs and couldn't make that game, unless anyone is willing to swap from the Thurs game.

Jeff Wilder

First Post
I'd love to get in on the Thursday, 1p to 5p game! (I have a ticket to a Buffy game, but they'll live without me. Or be turned into vampires. Whatever.)

Remove ads