• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Weird CB glitch

I'm making a revenant (dwarf) vampire, and I took the Past Soul feat, which lets you use the racial power from whatever race you were in your past life, as opposed to the revenant one.

Well, all seemed dandy, until I noticed that I had another choice for power. I could get Dwarven Resilience, or Goblin Tactics. I figured out it's tied to what language I know. I chose Goblin, but when I went and changed my chosen language to Thri-Kreen, suddenly my dwarven revenant vampire could use the thri-kreen claws power.

(It doesn't work with anything else, because no other languages share a name with a race. Elf =/= Elven.)

Now personally, I think this is awesome and fun. I wish the builder had an option for letting you pick whatever powers you want, and screw classes or balance. But I guess this is a glitch that oughta get fixed.

Last edited:

Remove ads