• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Welcome our two new moderators!

Agamon

Adventurer
Morrus said:
I hope you'll be nice to them as they find their feet!

Geez, Russ...is that how you initiate new Mods? Lop off their feet and then make them find them? Damn straight I'll be nice. In fact, I think I'll help them look...

Morrus said:
With the increased traffic, and greater time committments on the part of the current roster of moderators, we've invited two new mods to join us- and both have accepted. So Xath and Kid Charlemagne are our two new moderators.

In addition, Plane Sailing is now an Admin; he probably has more technical knowledge than me, Kevin and Henry put together, and the extra pair of hands will be really great!

I hope you'll be nice to them as they find their feet!

all hail the moderator! power to the moderator!

trolls and flame for the moderators! :)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Agamon said:
Geez, Russ...is that how you initiate new Mods? Lop off their feet and then make them find them? Damn straight I'll be nice. In fact, I think I'll help them look...
It's like a little game we play.

Lackhand

First Post
Piratecat said:
It's like a little game we play.
I'm trying to decide "so they have to sell their soles to become moderators?" and "... adds a whole new disturbing meaning to 'toe the line'."

You decide!

Remove ads