• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Welcome to ENWorld DC Area Gameday II -- Saturday, March 15 2008

Psion

Adventurer
Do we want to advertise? Last time it seems like we filled out early. This time it seems like we have a bit of room to spare. Should I put a notice on the DCRPG yahoogroups list?

madwabbit

First Post
Psion said:
Do we want to advertise? Last time it seems like we filled out early. This time it seems like we have a bit of room to spare. Should I put a notice on the DCRPG yahoogroups list?
I'd say yes, particularly if more peeps are going to add more games.

RooseBolton

First Post
I sent out a brief announcement to the 2 groups I organize. I'll send out another announcement tomorrow. We have our monthly mini-con this Sunday, there should be about 50 people there, I'll really hound them to turnout for Gameday.

wunderkin

First Post
I'm a new member but I live in the area and will definately attend this event. What do I have to do to be able to attend and play in a game?

Cassander

First Post
Is there still no way to change the categories for the games? I understand we cannot delete categories, but what about creating new ones? Could we create categories with the new times listed and then just switch all the threads to those? I'm just worried about people getting confused.

I'm not an admin for this sub-forum, so I can't even check to see if that's fixed.

We'll just have to keep mentioning the correct times. And I'll post the flyer tonight, which will have the right times as well.

madwabbit

First Post
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
I'm not an admin for this sub-forum, so I can't even check to see if that's fixed.

We'll just have to keep mentioning the correct times. And I'll post the flyer tonight, which will have the right times as well.
I think that is MORE than adequate to address the issue.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads