• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Welcome to ENWorld DC Area Gameday II -- Saturday, March 15 2008

TU/QD, can you update the main webpage so it has the right times?

Turns out with the metro delays, it's probably a good thing we're starting a half-hour later than last time!

Cassander

First Post
The_Universe said:
I cannot access the page that would allow me to do ANYTHING to categories. At all. I can't add them, I can't delete them, I can't edit them, I can't modify them, I can't see them, I can't talk to them about their feelings, I can't go on long walks down the beach with them, I can't have a big fight and break up with them, and I can't drunk-dial them late at night in a fit of jealous loneliness.

In all seriousness, all I see when I try to access the "manage categories" page as a moderator is:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function can_administer() in /http/moderator.php on line 29

Sorry I misunderstood. Anyway, it shouldn't be a big deal. And actually, if we needed to make sure everyone knows the right times, we can always post a new thread with the times in the subject line for reinforcement. But given the metro delays, things might indeed run smoother if we don't advertise the correct times...

The_Universe

First Post
Cassander said:
Sorry I misunderstood. Anyway, it shouldn't be a big deal. And actually, if we needed to make sure everyone knows the right times, we can always post a new thread with the times in the subject line for reinforcement. But given the metro delays, things might indeed run smoother if we don't advertise the correct times...
Just updated the website with the new location. Hope we don't lose anybody in the transition.

At least metro delays should be a less of a problem this way...

Cassander

First Post
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
For everyone but me :]

Count me in too... I'll be metroing down from Silver Spring, so I'll get the fun red line stuff as well...

But we get a room and it's on Metro, so I'll still be there no problem.

Remove ads