• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Welcome to ENWorld!!!

Maji_Trelian

First Post
You're very wonderful to give us such a warm welcome!

As you see, though, many ISRP players (at least the current batch) use up their creativity and typing skills inside the chat rooms and neglect the related message boards. We'll poke them to come out and say hello now and then, and hope they don't teach that habit to the new players from EN World that we look forward to having join us. :D

BSF

Explorer
I know I extended a welcome to some of you earlier, but now that you are here, I will do so again.

Welcome to EN World. I hope your Interactive Stories grow and develop for a long time to come here.

Eligre Ai'Loki

First Post
Waara Eligre Ai'Loki (guess what language that is, truthseeker!) Has decided to say:
Vedui' tel quessir y mello'. Elan seela lumenn omenteelmo. Tulae, vasa ar' yulnna aen i'mareth!

Sorry if I speak in a bit o' an accent! Eye do tha' just ta make sure yea don't just autotranslate it, and actually know the words. :p :p

Just happy teh meet ch'al, s'all.

Dontella

First Post
*waves*

Well met one and all! Thanks for the warm welcome and it's good to see so many encouraging faces to help us move forward..

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads