• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Welcome to ENWorld!!!

Well, I decided to make it my full name.

Nice translation! I do realize what my name means in Elven. It's kinda self-explanatory, seeing as I am a 1/2 dragon elf outcast.

Here's another one, two, in fact. Neither say the same thing, and neither are the same language. Both have no accent, for your benefit! :p

Levex ethevaecaesin, Vethi vivex ar wux.
AND
Zo opash u lat. Ashdautas Vrasubatlat.

Contray to popular belief, street-slum outcast elves know many languages! And uma. Eligre n'nae qual. Ar'lle mellon? Lle maerna saelk... melindo?

Last edited:

MistyThorin

First Post
Maji_Trelian said:
You're very wonderful to give us such a warm welcome!

As you see, though, many ISRP players (at least the current batch) use up their creativity and typing skills inside the chat rooms and neglect the related message boards. We'll poke them to come out and say hello now and then, and hope they don't teach that habit to the new players from EN World that we look forward to having join us. :D

*giggles when poked* Hey, stop that!

I'm saying hello! And yes, I do tend to neglect the boards in favor of hanging about the chat rooms in various guises. But I do peek in every so often. And sometimes I even post. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads