Welcome to the 5th anniversary!

Michael Morris

First Post
A New default theme and a new feature to celebrate EN World's 5th anniversary. If you've been playing with Electric Blue or PHB the new style shouldn't be that big a shocker.

The big new feature today is the feats database. Currently the permissions are set so that only staff can add or edit items in the database. Once Kevin and Russ hammer out a final policy and the debugging is complete we'll turn this lose on everyone. Note that the final version will be only available to community supporters.

Nellisir

Hero
johnsemlak said:
I"m probably blind, but is the link for the feats database up yet? I'm scanning the site and I can't find it anywhere.

Try under House Rules. I found it in the "New Posts" box (MM had just added Armor Proficiency (Heavy)) on the R side of the main menu and chased it back from there.

Cheers,
Nell.

Who has many many feats.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Is it accessible by non-moderators at the moment? If so, I don't believe it should be. Michael, can you check?

Incidentally, that's wonderful work.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Nice work! I do miss "Large Font" (and I know we've discussed overriding the text size in IE etc. but it ends up making other websites look weird). If you're considering a Large Font version of any style I would appreciate it! My vote would be for Electric Blue Large Font. :)

Michael Morris

First Post
Ok, Eric - I'll put it on the list of things to do.

At the moment though I'm a little tied up entering every feat from the SRD into the database.

BSF

Explorer
Wow Michael, a lot of nifty things. I'm not sure I prefer the new style for work usage, but it is cool looking. :) The feats database is pretty interesting as well.

Thanks for your hard work.

Remove ads