• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Welcome to the Halmae (updated 2/27/07)

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
(Eridanis ducks his head into the theatre, sees the curtain is still down for the intermission, and runs for a good seat near the front)

Just finished catching up, and wanted to say "thanks" for the great story (and to StevenAC for the great pdf compilation). So many people have pointed out all the great things about this SH, but for me, the best part of it is that you feel like you're with friends you've known for years, sitting down and enjoying the game with them. (It shares this quality with Piratecat's and Sagiro's stories. I guess the acorn does not fall far from the tree!) Thanks for the camaraderie, and the RBDMness.

My favorite moment, though? When Thatch went outside the city under siege to plant that tree. A great character moment, and it shows how high the quality of play is that you would even think of such a thing.

I'll be quiet, now. Where's the stage manager? Someone call places so we can get back to the story! :)

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Hey Spyscribe!

Great to see you last weekend, and as a result of that...

31 pages, 195 sessions and 1230+ posts looks a bit daunting, but I've decided to start reading your storyhour :)

I'll post again in a few months when I've caught up!

Cheers

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads