Well, this is it.

Well, everyone...its been a good solid first and only year of rping online that I've ever had. I wish to say farewell to everyone, the site is amazing...when things are happening anyway. Lately I've noticed that I just sit around in the lounge...waiting for nothing I guess. I don't do anything at all anymore and it really annoys me and makes me quite sad. Anyhow, no matter how much I do try...I can't think of anything more to do on here right now. Everything that I do try just gets screwed up by someone...I begin something, but it becomes ignored, or thrown out the window. I am going to at least be retiring from this site for a while...if not for a long time and I wish a good luck to all of you who are still rping on here. Farewell...John (Sir Dieterich, Asterix Zergothe, Mynx, Elexius_Madrid, Tylennius, Lavinia, Sarlanlz, Adept Jade, Elgg Dos, and Jylth Inezz)

Kallikrates

First Post
Well my friend. If you bought anyone up here besides Asterix...

But oh well...I won't be one to beg ya to stay. I'll leave that to anyone else who feels like it. So...bleah!

Dribble.

First Post
Hmmm... after two people saying nothing but just 'bye', it would the the third poster's duty to say a loooooooooooooooong speech, wherether it is about staying or leaving, or bananas with cream. Through I prefer them with milk sweet, if that is how you translate it, but you don't have it over there, so cream is the only thing that popped out of my mind.

But, I'm teeeeeeeeeeerrible at speeches, and no way, I'm not waiting until someone posts for me :p But, days ago you wanted Asterix to lead something, and asked people to work under Asterix.
Now, if you really want to leave soon (but not now), I can offer you something.
Ghoul will not last much longer, he's doomed to lose, as he was just some crazy silly idea that popped out in my mind to give some others a laugh, I mean, a band of demonic undead... Halflings? And they even believe themselves to be gangsters or something!
Anyway, if this Asterix guy is so evil blah blah blah, maybe umm, they can work together? Just an idea, I need more poeple not-played-by-me :p and you could play some more in this "so amazing site."

Otherwise, good bye! And I'm still waiting for a name for the bird people!

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Yeah well it's all fine and DANDY for them to all say goodbye. Am I allowed to try a different approach, like nailing you down or something?! *chuckles* Dont hate me!

Jeajea

First Post
Can I be a voice asking you to stay? It often happens that you have nothing specific going on, or that people ignore you - particularly if you just sit around (not that I'm suggesting that that's what you do). That doesn't mean things *can't* happen, but that perhaps a different approach is needed. Or whatever, I don't really know. Just don't go!

James V

First Post
Look you can't just force yourself into things, well you can if you have skills, but thats a suggestion. Try doing this. I'm here for friends, I interact with people and relax, and have fun RPing, I annoy people with my character some times cos its interesting but I also take notes on things going on, you should try. Instead of trying to say that you can't do anything, screw it, go make a character, start something up. Join a club, make a club I dunno whats going on in there half the time. Anyway I'll I'm saying is, you just can't force yourself to leave cos you can't interact, give it time, you'll find something...it always happens.

Kalreil

First Post
I have been on isrp for somethign like four years, and in that time I had repeat rp(interacting with the same character) once, untill the night I met you and Sky. All i can say is try to interact. if it fails to do more than last one night, no loss, try again. If it starts a story, all the better.If you get bored, make a new character.I hate to say is, but sometimes it helps if no one knows its you.

Itzquahpilli

First Post
I agree with you kalreil, but there comes a point when it simply doesn't work, I tried it quite a few times :p, either I'm just sucking now, running out of ideas, or simply to boring for other people right now. I will come back at some point with a vengeance :) Anyway, good luck with everything, and if it may not be so much to ask, why do you all want a lounge sitter to stay here anyway? Do not think this is out of sympathy, just curiousity, as it has already been mistaken once for a need of sympathy. *waves*
Sir Dieterich/Asterix Zergothe/John

Remove ads