Well, this is it.

Imreis

First Post
My personal opinion *which is usualy not wanted but you can all take it :) * is that just because you got a lack of response is no reason to completely drop out of the race. i mean yeah we all get spats of completely being ignored but so what, eventaully things turn around and change. its the joy of interacting with multiple people *or perhaps mulitple characters delt with by the same player, who knows* in any/either case perhaps you should just drop all the old antics of other characters you own and make a whole new character with a completely new additude and agenda. That said, thats as far as im gonna carry on, if you leave, leave...if you dont, then enjoy yourself.

Fox

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Itzquahpilli said:
Oh wow lol, everyone I did not realize I wasn't logged in as myself...Sir Dieterich, guess it didn't actually log me in! Sorry Itz!

*eyes post, gives John a cookie for being a good guy who doesn't trash the site even when he's disappointed in it, but gives Itz a knuckle-thump on the head for letting someone else on under his account*

Bhryn

First Post
Jea> way to make sense ¬_¬

Itz and Diet> Smooth, you guys, with a capital 'Smoo'

John> It can take a lot of time to get established or even involved and all you can do is keep hacking away at the ISRP until something sticks and works. *shrugs*

...or until strange crazy lunatics approach you, convinced you destroyed them a while ago and think you're 'awe inspiring' o_O *is still a bit scared by that, lol*

As someone wise once said:

"NEVER give up! Never surrender!"

....alright, so I quoted Galaxy Quest but c'mon, what a film!!!! :D

Last edited:

Midna

First Post
YAY Galaxy Quest! Lol strange I watched that movie an hour ago oh well lol. Well don't know you Sir. D personally, but I suddenly feel it's needed for me to say something. So here it goes! If you are going to leave then leave, don't expect others to take your hand and bring you into a storyline, or what is going on. Instead of sitting in the lounge go interact with other characters instead of waiting for ones you know. Take chances, get messy, make mistakes! Okay I'ma done!

Bhryn

First Post
Midna said:
YAY Galaxy Quest! Lol strange I watched that movie an hour ago oh well lol. Well don't know you Sir. D personally, but I suddenly feel it's needed for me to say something. So here it goes! If you are going to leave then leave, don't expect others to take your hand and bring you into a storyline, or what is going on. Instead of sitting in the lounge go interact with other characters instead of waiting for ones you know. Take chances, get messy, make mistakes! Okay I'ma done!

I like that, to the point!

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Bhryn said:
...or until strange crazy lunatics approach you, convinced you destroyed them a while ago and think you're 'awe inspiring' o_O *is still a bit scared by that, lol*
Someone accused me of being you once. I'm not sure if I was offended or not! XD Is that offensive? Maybe John should insinuate he's someone else popular and become popular and involved by default!!

Kallikrates

First Post
He already is popular! Grief...I never had a problem RPing with him. And the few times he was RPing as three characters in a battle. He didn't mess up...I did....:p

Of course, that may be because I was slow or still am...something like that.

As for his multitude of characters I'm sure if he were to drag any of them up here any multitude of mine would have fun. But I won't pester him about it. Fun first month for us both. :/

Remove ads